I'm Carl Jackson, co-owner of Bedlinen Direct.
Welcome to our blog designed to keep you up to date on the latest in duvets and bedding.
We cover everything from how to take care of your Egyptian Cotton Sheets right through to the latest promotions we have on offer.
To see our range and great prices please visit our online store at bedlinendirect.co.uk.
- Hot Night Sweats
- Duck Down vs Goose Down Duvets and Pillows
- How long should you keep your bedding?
- Scarlet and Argent from Hainsworth
- Egyptian Cotton vs Linen
- What to do with Flood Damaged Duvets and Bed Linen
- Winter Duvets
- 160cm x 200cm Bedding
- How To Wash Bedlinen
- Extra Long Single Fitted Sheets
- Siberian Duvets
- Coolmax and Climarelle Bedlinen
- What Makes A Good Towel?
- Kingsley Home and Ditton Hill Bedlinen
- Peter Reed Embroidered Bedlinen Sale
- Ironing cotton sheets
- Fitted Sheets
- Sheridan Towels
- Buying The Best Cotton Bedding
- 4FT Bedlinen
- Cotton Bedspreads
- What is Jersey Cotton?
- How To Change A Duvet Cover?
- Goose Down Duvet Sale
Tag Archives: white cotton bedding
This is a good question and one that is always getting asked, how do you wash white cotton sheets? When you take out you new cotton sheets from the packet they feel amazing soft and silky and you just cannot … Continue reading