Welcome to our blog designed to keep you up to date on the latest in duvets and bedding.
We cover everything from how to take care of your Egyptian Cotton Sheets right through to the latest promotions we have on offer.
To see our range and great prices please visit our online store at bedlinendirect.co.uk.
- Belledorm – At the Heart Of Lancashire Textiles
- The Benefits of Wool Duvets
- What Is the Best All Year Round Duvet
- What About House Dust Mites?
- Washing Clothes and Bedding
- The Perfect Sleeping Position
- Benefits of Dacron Comforel and Coolmax
- Washing Clothes and Washing Machines
- Hot Night Sweats
- Duck Down vs Goose Down Duvets and Pillows
- How long should you keep your bedding?
- Scarlet and Argent from Hainsworth
- Egyptian Cotton vs Linen
- What to do with Flood Damaged Duvets and Bed Linen
- Winter Duvets
- 160cm x 200cm Bedding
- How To Wash Bedlinen
- Extra Long Single Fitted Sheets
- Siberian Duvets
- Coolmax and Climarelle Bedlinen
- What Makes A Good Towel?
- Kingsley Home and Ditton Hill Bedlinen
- Peter Reed Embroidered Bedlinen Sale
- Ironing cotton sheets
- Fitted Sheets
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Is now really the time to change your duvets, August is nearly over and the question on our minds is did summer really happen? The last few weeks have been mixed to say the least, one minute is it warm … Continue reading
We are always getting asked this question, what is the best cotton and why is it the best for use in bedlinen? The most popular cottons are Egyptian Cotton and Pima Cotton, both are a superior grade and have some … Continue reading
We are always being asked for bedlinen that does not need ironing, or just little bit of ironing but definitely not like the cotton sheets of old that required hours of pressing in order for them to look as good … Continue reading