Welcome to our blog designed to keep you up to date on the latest in duvets and bedding.
We cover everything from how to take care of your Egyptian Cotton Sheets right through to the latest promotions we have on offer.
To see our range and great prices please visit our online store at bedlinendirect.co.uk.
- Belledorm – At the Heart Of Lancashire Textiles
- The Benefits of Wool Duvets
- What Is the Best All Year Round Duvet
- What About House Dust Mites?
- Washing Clothes and Bedding
- The Perfect Sleeping Position
- Benefits of Dacron Comforel and Coolmax
- Washing Clothes and Washing Machines
- Hot Night Sweats
- Duck Down vs Goose Down Duvets and Pillows
- How long should you keep your bedding?
- Scarlet and Argent from Hainsworth
- Egyptian Cotton vs Linen
- What to do with Flood Damaged Duvets and Bed Linen
- Winter Duvets
- 160cm x 200cm Bedding
- How To Wash Bedlinen
- Extra Long Single Fitted Sheets
- Siberian Duvets
- Coolmax and Climarelle Bedlinen
- What Makes A Good Towel?
- Kingsley Home and Ditton Hill Bedlinen
- Peter Reed Embroidered Bedlinen Sale
- Ironing cotton sheets
- Fitted Sheets
Monthly Archives: December 2011
We spend almost a third of our lives in bed and knowing how you sleep is crucial in picking the right bedlinen for you, heat, cold, sleeping posture and position are all important issues when selecting your next mattress toppers, … Continue reading
Everybody has heard of Egyptian cotton, if you love luxury bedding then you will agree that sheets made from Egyptian cotton are the best in the world. Some of the finest hotels worldwide only use cotton made in Egypt as … Continue reading
There are several options available today when you are searching for luxury bedding. When your search includes mattress protectors and mattress toppers and fitted cotton sheets, you will find that you have many fabulous choices to select from. Opting for … Continue reading