Welcome to our blog designed to keep you up to date on the latest in duvets and bedding.
We cover everything from how to take care of your Egyptian Cotton Sheets right through to the latest promotions we have on offer.
To see our range and great prices please visit our online store at bedlinendirect.co.uk.
- Belledorm – At the Heart Of Lancashire Textiles
- The Benefits of Wool Duvets
- What Is the Best All Year Round Duvet
- What About House Dust Mites?
- Washing Clothes and Bedding
- The Perfect Sleeping Position
- Benefits of Dacron Comforel and Coolmax
- Washing Clothes and Washing Machines
- Hot Night Sweats
- Duck Down vs Goose Down Duvets and Pillows
- How long should you keep your bedding?
- Scarlet and Argent from Hainsworth
- Egyptian Cotton vs Linen
- What to do with Flood Damaged Duvets and Bed Linen
- Winter Duvets
- 160cm x 200cm Bedding
- How To Wash Bedlinen
- Extra Long Single Fitted Sheets
- Siberian Duvets
- Coolmax and Climarelle Bedlinen
- What Makes A Good Towel?
- Kingsley Home and Ditton Hill Bedlinen
- Peter Reed Embroidered Bedlinen Sale
- Ironing cotton sheets
- Fitted Sheets
Monthly Archives: January 2012
For years the hotel and hospitality market has been the main driving force in producing high quality luxury bedding for their loyal customers. Hotels charge a premium for their services and their patrons expect the very best quality including the … Continue reading
We all know the benefits of a good quality towel, getting out of the shower and reaching for your favourite bath sheet is all part of the experience. A towel that can dry you without being abrasive is hard to … Continue reading
Die Zudecke have been producing premium quality duvets and pillows in their state of the art production facilities in Germany for many years. They began exporting to the UK in 1998 using the trading name The Surrey Down Company. Based … Continue reading