Welcome to our blog designed to keep you up to date on the latest in duvets and bedding.
We cover everything from how to take care of your Egyptian Cotton Sheets right through to the latest promotions we have on offer.
To see our range and great prices please visit our online store at bedlinendirect.co.uk.
- Belledorm – At the Heart Of Lancashire Textiles
- The Benefits of Wool Duvets
- What Is the Best All Year Round Duvet
- What About House Dust Mites?
- Washing Clothes and Bedding
- The Perfect Sleeping Position
- Benefits of Dacron Comforel and Coolmax
- Washing Clothes and Washing Machines
- Hot Night Sweats
- Duck Down vs Goose Down Duvets and Pillows
- How long should you keep your bedding?
- Scarlet and Argent from Hainsworth
- Egyptian Cotton vs Linen
- What to do with Flood Damaged Duvets and Bed Linen
- Winter Duvets
- 160cm x 200cm Bedding
- How To Wash Bedlinen
- Extra Long Single Fitted Sheets
- Siberian Duvets
- Coolmax and Climarelle Bedlinen
- What Makes A Good Towel?
- Kingsley Home and Ditton Hill Bedlinen
- Peter Reed Embroidered Bedlinen Sale
- Ironing cotton sheets
- Fitted Sheets
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Is now really the time to change your duvets, February is nearly over and the question on our minds is, is summer nearly here? The last few weeks have been mixed to say the least, one minute is it warm … Continue reading
How hard is it to find good quality Egyptian cotton sheets in those sumptuous deep dye colours? The main luxury bedding suppliers make bed linen in plain pastel shades but do not offer anything beyond this. The vast majority of … Continue reading
European and North American goose down is generally considered to be of superior quality, mostly due to the harvesting, sorting, quality standards and sanitizing procedures which are very highly regulated compared to the relatively unregulated practices in China. Manufactured in … Continue reading