Welcome to our blog designed to keep you up to date on the latest in duvets and bedding.
We cover everything from how to take care of your Egyptian Cotton Sheets right through to the latest promotions we have on offer.
To see our range and great prices please visit our online store at bedlinendirect.co.uk.
- Belledorm – At the Heart Of Lancashire Textiles
- The Benefits of Wool Duvets
- What Is the Best All Year Round Duvet
- What About House Dust Mites?
- Washing Clothes and Bedding
- The Perfect Sleeping Position
- Benefits of Dacron Comforel and Coolmax
- Washing Clothes and Washing Machines
- Hot Night Sweats
- Duck Down vs Goose Down Duvets and Pillows
- How long should you keep your bedding?
- Scarlet and Argent from Hainsworth
- Egyptian Cotton vs Linen
- What to do with Flood Damaged Duvets and Bed Linen
- Winter Duvets
- 160cm x 200cm Bedding
- How To Wash Bedlinen
- Extra Long Single Fitted Sheets
- Siberian Duvets
- Coolmax and Climarelle Bedlinen
- What Makes A Good Towel?
- Kingsley Home and Ditton Hill Bedlinen
- Peter Reed Embroidered Bedlinen Sale
- Ironing cotton sheets
- Fitted Sheets
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Backed by Royal appointment, Peter Reed Egyptian Bedlinen, duvets covers and pillows are made from the finest combed cotton from Egypt. They only use traditional weaving methods and craftsmanship to produce some of the finest examples of luxury bed linen … Continue reading
We are pleased to offer a generous 20% discount OFF our stunning range of Die Zudecke Canadian duvets and Die Zudecke Hungarian goose down duvets and pillows. Designed and manufactured in Germany, these high quality products are produced using ethical … Continue reading
Bedlinen direct have been specialising in Egyptian cotton sheets for many years, so no matter what thread count you require they are sure to have what you are looking for. Their extensive ranges start with their Egyptian cotton percale bedding, … Continue reading