Welcome to our blog designed to keep you up to date on the latest in duvets and bedding.
We cover everything from how to take care of your Egyptian Cotton Sheets right through to the latest promotions we have on offer.
To see our range and great prices please visit our online store at bedlinendirect.co.uk.
- Belledorm – At the Heart Of Lancashire Textiles
- The Benefits of Wool Duvets
- What Is the Best All Year Round Duvet
- What About House Dust Mites?
- Washing Clothes and Bedding
- The Perfect Sleeping Position
- Benefits of Dacron Comforel and Coolmax
- Washing Clothes and Washing Machines
- Hot Night Sweats
- Duck Down vs Goose Down Duvets and Pillows
- How long should you keep your bedding?
- Scarlet and Argent from Hainsworth
- Egyptian Cotton vs Linen
- What to do with Flood Damaged Duvets and Bed Linen
- Winter Duvets
- 160cm x 200cm Bedding
- How To Wash Bedlinen
- Extra Long Single Fitted Sheets
- Siberian Duvets
- Coolmax and Climarelle Bedlinen
- What Makes A Good Towel?
- Kingsley Home and Ditton Hill Bedlinen
- Peter Reed Embroidered Bedlinen Sale
- Ironing cotton sheets
- Fitted Sheets
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Our white luxury cotton bedding ranges are manufactured by some of the finest brand names in the industry, Belledorm, Sheridan and Peter Reed produce the finest designer bedding which are made using the best materials and craftsmanship. Continue reading
What makes Egyptian cotton so unique, much is said about cotton sheets but what sets apart the very good from the really average? Egyptian cotton is brand name in its own right, with a reputation that is truly global. Having … Continue reading