Welcome to our blog designed to keep you up to date on the latest in duvets and bedding.
We cover everything from how to take care of your Egyptian Cotton Sheets right through to the latest promotions we have on offer.
To see our range and great prices please visit our online store at bedlinendirect.co.uk.
- Belledorm – At the Heart Of Lancashire Textiles
- The Benefits of Wool Duvets
- What Is the Best All Year Round Duvet
- What About House Dust Mites?
- Washing Clothes and Bedding
- The Perfect Sleeping Position
- Benefits of Dacron Comforel and Coolmax
- Washing Clothes and Washing Machines
- Hot Night Sweats
- Duck Down vs Goose Down Duvets and Pillows
- How long should you keep your bedding?
- Scarlet and Argent from Hainsworth
- Egyptian Cotton vs Linen
- What to do with Flood Damaged Duvets and Bed Linen
- Winter Duvets
- 160cm x 200cm Bedding
- How To Wash Bedlinen
- Extra Long Single Fitted Sheets
- Siberian Duvets
- Coolmax and Climarelle Bedlinen
- What Makes A Good Towel?
- Kingsley Home and Ditton Hill Bedlinen
- Peter Reed Embroidered Bedlinen Sale
- Ironing cotton sheets
- Fitted Sheets
Monthly Archives: August 2012
We are increasingly getting asked for more and more 90cm x 200cm and 75cm x 200cm fitted sheets and mattress protectors. I’m sure that’s because more and more bed manufacturers are producing extra long single beds. These European sized mattresses … Continue reading
We always hear the benefits of cotton bed linen and non iron bedding and how good they are to sleep on, soft and comfortable. With today’s hectic lifestyles it is hard to find the time to make the bedding look … Continue reading
Sheridan create some of the best luxury bed linen collections. Having just come to the end of the awesome spring/summer collection, we are now looking forward to the autumn/winter collection. With a stunning assortment of designer duvet covers, pillowcases and … Continue reading