Welcome to our blog designed to keep you up to date on the latest in duvets and bedding.
We cover everything from how to take care of your Egyptian Cotton Sheets right through to the latest promotions we have on offer.
To see our range and great prices please visit our online store at bedlinendirect.co.uk.
- Belledorm – At the Heart Of Lancashire Textiles
- The Benefits of Wool Duvets
- What Is the Best All Year Round Duvet
- What About House Dust Mites?
- Washing Clothes and Bedding
- The Perfect Sleeping Position
- Benefits of Dacron Comforel and Coolmax
- Washing Clothes and Washing Machines
- Hot Night Sweats
- Duck Down vs Goose Down Duvets and Pillows
- How long should you keep your bedding?
- Scarlet and Argent from Hainsworth
- Egyptian Cotton vs Linen
- What to do with Flood Damaged Duvets and Bed Linen
- Winter Duvets
- 160cm x 200cm Bedding
- How To Wash Bedlinen
- Extra Long Single Fitted Sheets
- Siberian Duvets
- Coolmax and Climarelle Bedlinen
- What Makes A Good Towel?
- Kingsley Home and Ditton Hill Bedlinen
- Peter Reed Embroidered Bedlinen Sale
- Ironing cotton sheets
- Fitted Sheets
Monthly Archives: September 2012
If you have not tried Mulberry silk bedding before you will be amazed at how light and luxurious your sheets will be. Silk sheets and duvet covers just wrap themselves around you giving that air of quality and opulence. 100% … Continue reading
Sheridan UK have now launched their autumn winter bedding sale, some of their best designs from the past year plus over ten new and exciting designs for you to choose from. Our discounts range from 20% to a massive 50% … Continue reading